It is a ready-to-use waterproofing material obtained by mixing water and bitumen using special methods. After the water in it evaporates, it forms a waterproof layer on the surface it is applied to.
Emilkote – Anionic Bitumen Emulsion
It is a ready-to-use waterproofing material obtained by mixing water and bitumen using special methods. After the water in it evaporates, it forms a waterproof layer on the surface it is applied to. Usage areas
• On all horizontal and vertical surfaces, in closed places such as foundations, cellars, basements, in wet areas such as bathrooms, kitchens, toilets, leakage waters, dams, highways, bridge abutments, etc. It is used in the insulation of all kinds of engineering structures. Glass tulle, geotextile, insulating cloth, etc., on cracked surfaces or in insulation applications that need to withstand higher pressure water. used with the equipment.
• It is used as a primer before the application of Emilkote®, Emülzer® Bituminous Chamfer Tape and any brand of bituminous membrane. Thanks to its superior adhesion feature, it enables the bituminous membranes applied on the surface to adhere to the surface more firmly and without gaps.
• Emilkote®, the screed material obtained by mixing sifted fine sand and some cement, is pulled with a trowel, Holes in the ground can be leveled or a protective layer can be formed on the insulation layers.
• It is applied as a primer on the screed in parquet bonding applications with hot bitumen.
• By applying it to the construction formwork, it is ensured that the formworks are easily removed and a smooth surface is obtained. It prevents concrete water from affecting the molds.